The Armored DisplayPort 1.4 AOC is a high−speed DisplayPort 1.4 active optical cable designed with heavy−duty durability perfectly suited for the harshest use and abuse expected from rental and road applications. The DisplayPort AOC supports resolutions up to [email protected], 32 Gbps over long cable runs up to 100 meters without the need for an external power supply or additional extenders. It supports the latest display technology including: HDCP 1.4/2.2, HDR-10, HLG, Dolby Vision, deep color, x.v.Color, 5.1/7.1 lossless Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, and EDID.
The DisplayPort 1.4 active optical cable is designed to withstand the harshest use and abuse from rental and road applications. Integrated, stainless steel, corrugated tube with Kevlar reinforcement ensures the internal optical fibers are always protected. A TPU jacket, heavy-duty connectors and robust waterproof & impact resistant connector covers provide high pulling strength and compression load for maximum durability. For easy removal and storage, the cable is dispensed from a solid, mobile plastic spool.
- High Resolution over Long Range — Active cable supports resolutions up to [email protected] over long cable runs up to 100 meters.
- High Data Transfer Rate — Up to 32 Gbps.
- No External Power Needed — Powers the active units via the DisplayPort connector with a power consumption of less than 0.5W for each end.
- Supported Features — HDCP 1.4/2.2, HDR–10, HLG, Dolby Vision™, deep color, x.v.Color™, 5.1/7.1 lossless Dolby® TrueHD, DTS–HD Master Audio®, and EDID.
- Extremely Durable — integrated. stainless steel, corrugated tube with Kevlar reinforcement protects the internal optical fibers. A TPU jacket, heavy duty connectors and robust waterproof & impact resistant connector covers ensure high pulling strength and compression load. Dispensed from a solid, mobile plastic spool.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions from 1 to 100m (3.3 to 328ft).
- 5 Year Warranty
NOTE: This Armored DisplayPort 1.4 active optical cable is directional. Each end of the cable is marking “Source” and “Display” to indicate the direction of the signal flow. Always test the cable to be sure that the signal flow is correct and for device compatibility before permanently installing in a wall or ceiling.
|Connector A||DisplayPort Type A Male|
|Connector B||DisplayPort Type A Male|
|Cable||Armored 4-core Fiber and 8-core Copper Hybrid Cable|
|Protocols Supported||DisplayPort 1.4, HBR3, HDCP 1.4, HDCP 2.2|
|Length||Up to 100m (328ft)|
|Jacket||PVC, RoHS Directive-compliant|
|Video Resolution||[email protected],[email protected]|
|Color Depth||12 bit Max|
|Color Space||4:4:4 Max|
|Minimum Bend Radius||48mm|
|Power Supply||No external power supply required, plug and play|