The DisplayPort 1.4 Active Optical Cables flawlessly transmit uncompressed, full Ultra HD 8K video signals up to 100 meters. This all-in-one cable design is plug-and-play, and eliminates the need for a modular solution including a transmitter, receiver, copper cabling, power and all of the potential points of failure that come with it. Simply connect the cable between your source and display like a standard copper cable and leave it to flawlessly transmit your audio/video signal without worry of signal loss or degradation. The cable is unidirectional—the source side connector connects to the source and the display side connector connects to the display.
Built-in technology inside the connectors actively converts the electrical DisplayPort signal into an optical signal for transmission, and then back to electrical for display. They also use a hybrid design that includes both copper and fiber, in which the fiber technology allows for significantly increased bandwidth that supports transmission of full Ultra HD video resolutions at distances that the copper alternatives just can't come close to. It also provides higher immunity to EMI/RFI interference and electromagnetic noise. And the inclusion of copper wiring in the design allows for power to go over the cable, meaning no external power is required. This design also makes for a much thinner and more flexible cable with a tighter bend radius, making it easy to pull through tight spaces and more freely navigate around corners and bends, not to mention much lighter than its all-copper counterparts.
The DisplayPort 1.4 AOC are the perfect A/V distribution solution for control rooms, digital signage, healthcare, conference rooms, mass transit and any other application where uncompromised, Ultra High Definition video is required at extended distances.
- Support [email protected] , Supports HBR3, HDCP 1.4 / 2.2; very good compatibility
- Support DP1.4 standard, bandwidth can reach 8.1 Gbps per chanel, 32Gbps total
- Support length up to 100m
- Up to 32 audio channels with 1536 Hz sampling rate
- Support DPCP/EDID/CEC/DDC
- Latching connectors prevent accidental disconnection
- Plug and play, no software to install. The source side connector connects to the source, and the display side connector connects to the display.
- Hybrid construciton uses both copper and fiber. No external power is required
- OD 4.8 mm, very flexible
- Low RFI / EMI profile for sensitive applications
- Digital Signage , Security systems ,Home Theater
- Conference Room Video Equipment
- LED signboards in streets and in stadiums ; TV Broadcast Station
- Medical Imaging Equipment ,Airplane On-board Video System
- Blue-ray, 3D video, Projector, Set-up box, DVR, Game Consoles and Computer
- 5 Year Warranty
NOTE: This DisplayPort 1.4 active optical cable is directional. Each end of the cable is marking “Source” and “Display” to indicate the direction of the signal flow. Always test the cable to be sure that the signal flow is correct and for device compatibility before permanently installing in a wall or ceiling.
|Connector A||DisplayPort Type A Male|
|Connector B||DisplayPort Type A Male|
|Cable||4-core Fiber and 8-core Copper Hybrid Cable|
|Protocols Supported||DisplayPort 1.4, HBR3, HDCP 1.4, HDCP 2.2|
|Length||Up to 100m (328ft)|
|Jacket||PVC, RoHS Directive-compliant|
|Video Resolution||[email protected],[email protected]Hz|
|Color Depth||12 bit Max|
|Color Space||4:4:4 Max|
|Minimum Bend Radius||48mm|
|Power Supply||No external power supply required, plug and play|