The HDMI 2.0 AOC brings plug-and-play fiber optic connectivity to various devices in the home and workplace, delivering on the promise of true 4K 60 4:4:4 UHD resolution. The hybrid cable technology offers a replacement for traditional copper connections, which cannot handle the speed and power required by new HDMI video standards. This all-in-one cable design is plug-and play, and eliminates the need for a modular solution including a transmitter, receiver, copper cabling, power and all of the potential points of failure that come with it. Simply connect the cable between your source and display like a standard copper cable and leave it to flawlessly transmit your audio/video signal without worry of signal loss or degradation. The cable is unidirectional: the source side connector connects to the source, and the display side connects to the display.
Built-in technology inside the connectors actively converts the electrical HDMI signal into an optical signal for transmission, and then back to electrical for display. They also use a hybrid design that includes both copper and fiber, in which the fiber technology allows for significantly increased bandwidth that supports transmission of full Ultra HD video resolutions at distances that the copper alternatives just can’t come close to. It also provides higher immunity to EMI/RFI interference and electromagnetic noise. And the inclusion of copper wiring in the design allows for power to go over the cable, meaning no external power is required. This design also makes for a much thinner and more flexible cable with a tighter bend radius, making it easy to pull through tight spaces and more freely navigate around corners and bends, not to mention much lighter than its all-copper counterparts.
Anywhere a powerful, lightning-fast connection is needed – in home theaters, conference room video systems, gaming or virtual reality environments, digital signage, medical displays, classroom setups, and more – This HDMI 2.0 active optical cable can make fiber optic connectivity an affordable reality. The AOC is also the ideal connection for 4K gaming systems, enabling true 4K UHD resolution from video game and augmented/virtual reality consoles to 4K-enabled displays and TVs – without the proximity barrier inherent in copper cables.
- Extend full 4096 X 2160 (4K) @ 60 HZ 4:4:4 video signals up to 100 meter
- Data transfer rates up to 18Gbps
- High dynamic range (HDR) video for expansive contrast ratio and color accuracy
- Gold-plated connectors and nylon-braided PVC for best plug resistance and longevity
- Compliant with all HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 specifications
- Plug and play, no software to be installed
- The source side connector connects to the source, and the display side connector connects to the display
- Hybrid construction utilizes both copper and fiber, no external power is required
- Ultra-than, flexible cabling makes it easy to pull through tight spaces and navigate corners and bends with low risk of signal loss
- Fiber technology greatly reduces EMI/RFI emissions
- Compatible with earlier version and other standard HDMI interface devices
- Digital Signage
- LED signboards in streets and in stadiums
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Airplane On-board Video System
- Home Theater
- Blue-ray, 3D video, Projector, Set-up box, DVR, Game Consoles and Computer
- TV Broadcast Station
- Conference Room Video Equipment
- Security systems
- 5 Year Warranty
NOTE: This HDMI 2.0 active optical cable is directional. Each end of the cable is marking “Source” and “Display” to indicate the direction of the signal flow. Always test the cable to be sure that the signal flow is correct and for device compatibility before permanently installing in a wall or ceiling.
|HDMI Type A
|HDMI Type A
|Hybrid type with OM3 fiber and copper wire
|Up to 100m (328ft)
|PVC, RoHS Directive-compliant
|2160p and 4K@60Hz
|Supports ARC, LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby® Digital Plus,Dolby® TrueHD, and DTS-HD® Master Audio™