The DisplayPort to HDMI Active Optical Cable enables to convert DisplayPort 1.4 signal to HDMI 2.0 signal, and extends 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz up to 50m (164feet) over plenum graded hybrid cable. It avoids any scaling or data compression for lessening a burden of data transmission. It is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments with cutting edge technology performance. It gives slim, light, easy installation like a general copper cable and converts DisplayPort 1.4 signal to HDMI 2.0 signal and extends this signal much longer than general copper cable.
- Converts DisplayPort 1.4 signal to HDMI 2.0 signal and transmits converted signal up to 50m (164feet) over hybrid cable
- Low Power Consumption: <0.5W each end
- Plug and Play.
- Compatible with HDMI 2.0 standard.
- Supports 3D contents transmission
- Supports HDCP.
- Self-detecting function for EDID information
- No loss of signal – delivering crystal clear digital images instantly.
- Supports computer resolutions to 1080P and 4K2K(60P).
- Hybrid cable with fiber and copper wire
- Digital Signage
- LED signboards in streets and in stadiums
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Airplane On-board Video System
- Home Theater
- Blue-ray, 3D video, Projector, Set-up box, DVR, Game Consoles and Computer
- TV Broadcast Station
- Conference Room Video Equipment
- Security systems
- 5 Year Warranty
NOTE: This DisplayPort to HDMI active optical cable is directional. Each end of the cable is marking “Source” and “Display” to indicate the direction of the signal flow. Always test the cable to be sure that the signal flow is correct and for device compatibility before permanently installing in a wall or ceiling.
|DisplayPort Type A Male (Source or Display)
|HDMI Type A Male (Source or Display)
|4-core Fiber and 8-core Copper Hybrid Cable
|DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0
|Up to 50m (164ft)
|PVC, RoHS Directive-compliant
|12 bit Max
|Minimum Bend Radius
|No external power supply required, plug and play