The USB 3.0 HUB for AOC is a high-performance four-port Universal Serial Bus (USB) 3.0 compliant Hub. It provides SuperSpeed-only USB 3.0 connections on the upstream port and provides SuperSpeed (5Gbps) USB 3.0, High-Speed (480Mbps) USB 2.0, Full-Speed (12Mbps) USB 1.1, or Low-Speed (1.5Mbps) USB 1.0 connections on the downstream ports. It will not work when the upstream port is connected to an host port that only supports High-speed or Full-speed/Low-speed connections.
The USB 3.0 AOC HUB is designed to be compliant with SuperSpeed USB electrical specifications, offering seamless interoperability between existing USB 3.0 hosts, USB 3.0 Active Optical Cable (AOC) and devices, ensuring a trouble-free plug-and-play experience. With an ultra-thin profile and long reach, the USB 3.0 AOC breaks the distance barrier and introduces a cost-effective and high-performance solution enabling existing devices to be used in new ways such as for industrial and security cameras, Industrial and Medical machine control and High-Definition surveillance.
- Free of driver
- Plug and play
- General support across all major OS and platforms that offer USB such as PC, MAC, Linux, etc, like win xp, win7, win8, win10, 32bit or 64bit, MacOS
- External power supply, 12V Aviation power plug
- Low power mode when USB is in idle state
- The output current of PROT 1/2/3 is as high as 900mA, and the output current of PROT 4 is as high as 1.5a (quick charge), which can supply for external power supply
- The downstream port has over current protection function (the port is automatically locked, the HUB is re-energized, and the port function is restored)
- The upstream port uses with USB 3.0 only
- When upstream port uses with USB 3.0 AOC, the downstream port is only compatible with USB 3.0.
- When upstream port uses with USB 3.0 copper cable, the downstream port is compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1/1.0
The USB 3.0 AOC HUB is mainly used for multi-usb port requirements, which can meet the simultaneous access of multi-channel USB peripherals. Using with USB 3.0 AOC, it can easily implement multi-channel USB signal remote transmission, such as the video monitoring system of multi-channel USB 3.0 camera. The USB 3.0 can also be extended by start external equipment, such as: U disk, printer, card reader, mobile hard disk, etc.